Sunday 5 August 2012

Pastor Paul Writes...

I want to share with you part one of a fantastic passage from the new UCB daily reading. 

"Today I will delete from my diary two days-yesterday and tomorrow. Yesterday was for learning; and tomorrow will be a consequence of what I do today. Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will never return, that it may be the last opportunity I'll have to contribute because there's no guarantee I'll see tomorrow. 

Today I will be courageous enough not to let opportunity pass me by; my only alternative will be to succeed. Today I will invest my most valuable resource, my time, into my most valuable possession, the life God has given me. I'll spend each minute purposefully, making today a unique opportunity..."

Amen be blessed!
Pastor Paul

P.S. To all off or going on holidays, be blessed and rested!

(Included in the booklet from 05/08/12 Morning Worship)

No comments:

Post a Comment